What is needed to link your account?
- Your legal name as it appears on your driver’s license or official government ID. This will be the same information you use when you donate for the first time at We Are Blood.
- The unit number from your donation. You will find this on your Post Donation Paperwork you received after your donation.
Why is linking your account important?
- You will be able to access your wellness information. That includes your pulse, hemoglobin, cholesterol, blood pressure, and temperature.
- You can check your eligibility and schedule future appointments quicker.
- Keep a record of your previous donations.
- Track the points you have earned and use them to “purchase” items from our Donor Store.
Common errors we see when linking an account.
- Using a different name or spelling of your name when you registered online then what you used for your appointment.
- A space in your first or last name can sometimes cause an issue with linking profiles. If your first or last name has spaces and you are unable to link your account, then please try taking the space out when registering your account. For example, De La Garza should be entered as DeLaGarza.
Still having problems linking your account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.