Students who donate blood three or more times during their high school career earn a Blood Donation Cord to wear during graduation events.
Seniors must complete the requirement and turn in their donation history form by May 1st (or by the date of their school’s final blood drive of the year, whichever is later).
- The program recognizes students for their desire and commitment to providing life-saving donations and bolstering the community’s blood supply.
- Students can qualify by donating at their own high school blood drives, other community blood drives, or at one of We Are Blood’s four donor centers.
- Students 17 years of age and older are enrolled in the program when they register to donate blood at their participating high school blood drive.
- Donating blood is an opportunity for teens to make a life-saving difference in their community.
- If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for this program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start by downloading the following donation tracking form. Once you have finished your third blood or platelet donation scan or take a legible photo of this form and email it to email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD YOUR DONATION TRACKING FORM HERE!
Click here to see our High School Graduation Cord program FAQs.