Few things are more important to our community than having a local blood supply you can count on. When you work at We Are Blood, you’re a vital part of helping to ensure that all Central Texans have access to life-saving blood when they need it.
Lead Phlebotomy Technician II – Mobiles
- Process incoming mail, schedule conference rooms, provide support in mass mailings and faxing, assist in maintaining employee files, and similar administrative support activities.
- Assist with walk-in applicants, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, and applicant pre-screening.
- Prepare new employee files and assist with administering initial new hire introduction. Enter new hire information in HRIS and verify I-9 documentation.
- Maintain tracking and resolution of all time keeping errors.
- Create, update, and terminate badge access for employees and volunteers.
- Maintain and update content for the employee intranet regularly to ensure that all information is accurate and timely; manage users; run usage reports and maintain statistics.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Registered Nurse – Apheresis
- Qualify therapeutic apheresis and cellular therapy patients in accordance to set procedures and policies, as well as perform and oversee clinical/special donations procedures.
- Access central venous catheters – perform flush and anticoagulation; change dressing; instruct patients on care.
- Assess and monitor patients/donors while they undergo donation.
- Serve as liaison for patients and physicians. Review all request forms, physician’s orders, patient history, medications and lab work, as applicable.
Phlebotomy Technician I – Mobiles
Receiving & Distribution Assistant
- Provide benefit plan administration and coordination.
- Provide general human resources support including policy and procedure interpretation, employee relations, record keeping, information tracking, and reporting.
- Function as the employee benefit plans administrator; prepare and process the required benefit paperwork, which will include processing benefit enrollments and changes, and ensuring all required paperwork is complete, timely and accurate.
- Providing information and assisting in the resolution of problems related to employee benefits.
- Complete monthly billing reconciliations for welfare plans.
- Support the coordination and processing of annual open enrollment.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of qualified plan filings and regulatory notices.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure compliance with various record keeping systems including payroll, human resources and benefit files, benefit enrollments, authorized driver compliance, commercial driver’s license records including training, physicals, and any other required information.
- Work closely with the HR co-workers as needed to coordinate the new hire process.
We Are Blood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing is required. Our pre-employment verification process includes background checks, prior employment verification, and driving record checks (as required) as conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes a comprehensive benefits program. Benefits are available to employees based on their employment status (full time, part time) and length of service. Benefits include:
- Health Care Benefits (Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan (with company contribution upon eligibility)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Optional and Dependent Life Insurance
- Medical Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free Parking