Becoming a monthly platelet donor just got even more rewarding!
In 2023, donate 6 months in a row and you’ll be eligible to choose one of our amazing rewards offered only to our fantastic platelet donors.
- The Summer Bundle
- Platelet exclusive We Are Blood collapsible picnic basket
- Limited-edition 35”x60” We Are Blood towel
- A four-pack of Alamo Drafthouse tickets
- A $50 gift card to HEB
You can donate at all four of our donor centers for this giveaway.
During your first donation, make sure to pick up a tracking card to help you keep track of your donations. But don’t worry too much, we will take care to track your visits as well. If you have any questions, you can reach out to Shivani Drinkall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do I need to do to sign-up?
- All you need to do is visit our centers and donate platelets!
Do I need to do anything to track my visits?
- We’ll give you a tracking card at your first visit, just to help you keep track, but we will track your visits and communicate with you (via email) when you’ve hit your sixth month in a row. If you have any questions, you can always contact Shivani Drinkall at email@example.com.
How do I choose which item I want?
- You’ll receive an email after your sixth month donation that will allow you to choose which item you would like to receive.
When will I receive my item?
- Within two weeks of receiving your choice.
What if I get deferred?
- An attempted donation and deferral will still count toward a monthly visit. If you make the effort to donate, it counts!
Do I have to start in January?
- No, this program goes throughout 2023. As long as you start your monthly donations by July, 2023, you will have a six-month period to complete in time to get a reward.
Will the items offered change?
- Yes, items may change throughout the seasons.
Platelets have a short shelf life of 7 days, so there is a constant need for these life-saving donations all year long. Platelet donations go directly to help local cancer patients (both pediatric and adult), organ and bone marrow transplant recipients, trauma and burn patients, as well as pregnant mothers.