Want to host a blood drive with friends at one of our three donor centers? Virtual Blood Drives are a unique way for organizations, schools, churches, and businesses to get involved in the community by donating blood together at our donor centers. We will provide your group directions on how you can still make your virtual drive fun, easy, and even competitive! You can make a huge impact on the lives of patients in our community.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
GET A TEAM TOGETHER
Already have a community service or outreach team in your organization or school? A virtual blood drive is an excellent idea for community service & outreach. Perfect for:
- National Honor Societies
- Service fraternities & sororities
- Local businesses
TALK TO ONE OF OUR AMAZING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
They will help guide you through the process of making your virtual drive a successful one. Here are just a few ways they will help you and your group.
- Figure out the best dates & donor center for your drive
- Set up a custom Group Code that you will share with your organization
- Provide you with customizable social media graphics & flyers to help spread the word
PLAN YOUR DAY OR DAYS
One of the great advantages of holding a Virtual Drive is that you can hold it over the course of several days. Planning ahead (especially if this is a competition) will help everything go smoothly and will help to have a successful drive.
- Easy to plan if you are a one-man team or on a committee
- Coordinate your calendar with our Account Executive for the best results
- Planning will help you build excitement within your group
GETTING THE WORD OUT
Marketing your drive is one of the most important keys to having a successful drive. We are here to help every step of the way.
- Announce the virtual drive at your organization meetings
- We can provide you with customized graphics to post to your group’s social media community
- We can also provide you with printable flyers to post & hand out
HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Not only is this a great way to get involved with your community, but it can also be a lot of fun for your group. If your group is competitive be sure to ask our Account Managers how to challenge another group!
- Set a goal for your group
- Get creative with prizes for the person or group who recruits the most donors
- Have a competition with another group in your school or organization
WHAT WOULD YOUR GROUP RECEIVE?
- Shout Out’s on our social media channels
- Special stickers for virtual drive donors
- Knowing that you have made a life-saving difference for community members in need
Are you interested in hosting a virtual drive? Take a few moments and fill out the following form and one of our Account Executives will reach out shortly to introduce themselves and get the process started.
Interested in Hosting a Virtual Blood Drive