Looking to do some good this holiday season and get a head start on your New Year’s resolutions? We Are Blood is partnering with Greater Austin YMCA and YMCA of Central Texas to making a lifesaving difference for local patients! During the holiday season, blood donations decrease due to business and school closures, travel and family commitments.
Local patient needs don’t take a break over the holidays. That’s why We are Blood and local YMCA’s partner for the third annual YMCA Blood Drive Challenge! Together our organizations are focused on alleviating potential challenges with the community blood supply and protect local patients over the holidays!
All seven Greater Austin YMCA locations and five YMCA of Central Texas centers are participating in the contest to see which location will collect the highest number of blood donations at their December blood drive.
Which branch will take home the prize? It’s up to you!
Visit your local YMCA to provide a life-saving donation and get an exclusive We Are Blood sweatshirt. Check out the schedule below! Walk-ins are also welcome at all drives.
- 12/22 – Northwest Family YMCA
- 12/26 – Twin Lakes YMCA
- 12/27 – North Austin YMCA
- 12/27 – Southwest Family YMCA
- 12/27 – Town Lake YMCA
- 12/28 – East Communities YMCA
- 12/28 – Southwest Family YMCA
- 12/28 – Hays Communities YMCA
- 12/28 – Hutto Family YMCA
- 12/29 – Springs Family YMCA (Dripping Springs)
- 12/29 – CHASCO Family YMCA (Round Rock)
- 12/29 – Georgetown Family YMCA
- 12/29 – YMCA of the Highland Lakes (Burnet)